Monday, December 13, 2010

message to whom it may concern .. lots of hatred, NISA .. njy


at this moment ..
me, 
Khairun Nisa' bt Amin..

is totally mad/ pissed off/annyoed ..

by this one stupid/blardy/asshole guy ..



strictly NEVER mention the name in my BLOG ..

I don't know what is his PROBLEM ..
simply or what .. 
but for me ..
he is getting overboard ..

hey you so-called-SENIOR a.k.a ABANG BESAR ..
you better don't messed with me .. 
my patientcy have the limits . 
don't ever crossed it .. 
or you might HATE me for REAL ..

I don't really like you at the first time you interrupt my conversation @ FB ..
yeah, I just ''buat dunno je''
but now,
after you over it,
it seems that I,
TOTALLY HATE YOU ..

I MEAN IT .. !!

SERIOUSLY dude ..
what is ur problem huh  . .. ??
do you have allergies on people named KHAIRUN NISA .. ??
or you have some secret black memories with the name..
or just simply, BULLYING,
a person that you don't even really know ..

for god sake,
if you want to hate/unlike/banned/unfriend with me ..
then

DO IT AS YOU WILL  .. !!
BACK OFF .. !!
KICK UR ASS .. !!

DON'T SHOW YOURSELF INFRONT OF ME ..  !!!
EVER .. !!

I will not DIE or FAILED MY EXAMS or ALONE IN THIS WORLD
if I don't BEFRIEND with you ..

OK dude ..

oh btw,
I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIEND WITH YOU TOO  
so DON'T BOTHER ..


buhbhye
lots of HATRED ,
KHAIRUN NISA


No comments:

Post a Comment