Sunday, December 12, 2010

merepek session .. !! SUPER JUNIOR is so AWESOME ..!!!


my OPPA ..   !!

DONGHAE & KYUHYUN


ok . 
at first I'm not a K-POP fan.
but since posting at Damansara,
I'm started to like them.

thanks to Syida and Ashley.
now I know who is Super Junior, SNDS, SS501, ZE:A, U-KISS
quite late from others.
but at least, I know ALL SuJu members.
13 members is quite hard to recognise them at first shot .

SUPER JUNIOR is brought to you by KHAIRUN NISA'

above from left :: KANGIN, KYUHYUN, HEECHUL, SUNGMIN, YESUNG, SIWON
below from left :: KIBUM, HANGENG, EUNHYUK, DONGHAE, LEETEUK, RYEOWOOK, SHINDONG

they are all my HEARTROBES   ♥ ♥ ♥
sarangheyo OPPA..!!
these guys are so funny too ..
watch their SUPER JUNIOR FLOWER BOY ..
super cute funny people  ^^

now my mission is to know ALL ss501, ZE:A, SNDS, 2PM members .. 
ngeeeee

-toddles~

No comments:

Post a Comment