Friday, December 2, 2011

Inspired by ... Him . Thank you dude !



Assalamualaikum !

 ingat kalau orang  bagi salam kena jawab

Waalaikumsalam .

ingat sampai mati . faham .

( tiba-tiba takde motif xD)

back to the title ..
recently I've been inspired by someone .
He's no one that I know in my real life .
He's a totally unknown guy . 
but,
he WOW's me with his thought about Islam . 

the way he interpret and the way he deliver it to us is very simple . 
He's good in tackling topics . 
sometimes ther are a cheap shot too xDD ( terasa tersentap sendiri xD )

some people might feels cheesy .
I want to change .
FOR GOD AND FOR GOOD !!!

but how ??
when to start ??
what the first step ??
how to maintain ??
this kind of thought that disturbing me -.-

I need someone ( brother or sister ) to guide me to His way .
being a student that travelling a lot for practical session and meeting new people .
It just seems pretty hard =(

but . whenever I read his site . watch his vlog .
I feel at ease and somehow he show me how to be a muslimah in this millenium
--cheewahhh --

Thank You Allah for bringing him to me .
he's not a prophet yet he's a caliph that managed to show Your Islam to me . 
he is Aiman Azlan . a total stranger but he's my wake up call . hehe . 

thank you again dude =)
This guy is not a prophet .


No comments:

Post a Comment