Monday, August 16, 2010

school's over..!!!!!!!!!!!! college's starting~~

SCHOOL'S OVER..!!!!
yeah bebehhhh... ^^
soooo happy, yet, sooo sad..
~bongok kan3~ ><

next stop,
COLLEGE ==''

penat argue wit my mum,
choosing the rite one,
my mum insist me to choose course like nursing or b a teacher,
~brighter future she said~
but, i prefer something to do with arts,
theatre-stuff, hehhee..

but, then, i realised that my future will secured, 
since the course is guaranteed work after the study,
*malas-cari-kerja type*
I've made up my mind,
and finally,
I choose 
DIPLOMA IN NURSING
KPJ INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE of
NURSING & HEALTH SCIENCES
~the college~my room's view~
~KPJ is kinda a big organization, they hv thier own hosps ^^~

fufuffuuuufufu....
college's started.........
life's bit odd here,
everything is new here... ^^
still trying,
still upgrading.

new friends,
new classes,
new teachers,
new BOOKS~~hell thick~~
my ''bantal'' books ><
new environment,
and yes,
new LIFE...

~~tooddless~~

No comments:

Post a Comment